The Chronicle, December 6, 1900
The Frey photography studio was at the southwest corner of 3rd and Main in Odebolt. A. W. Dahlstrom owned the photography studio for 46 years, from 1907 until 1953.
The Larson & Erickson store was in the brick building on the southeast corner at the junction of Second Street and Maple Street in Odebolt. In this photo "Larson & Erickson" is painted on the window and there is also a "Larson & Erickson" sign hung on the west side of the building.
From 100 years ago - The Odebolt Chronicle, December 23, 1915
The present day "The Chronicle" offices are now located in the Princess Theater building.