The program is for grades K-5, although if a parent or guardian is present, younger children are welcome to attend, as well. The program for this year is as follows:
- Monday June 1st: Firefighting Heroes 3:30-4:30
We will travel to the fire station and learn about firefighters and their job. *Permission slip required for this day.
- Tuesday June 2nd: Wildlife Heroes 1:30-2:30 (NOTE TIME CHANGE)
Sac County Naturalist Megan Cook will come to introduce us to heroes in the animal world.
- Wednesday June 3rd: K-9 Heroes 3:30-4:30
Deputy Beide and his K-9 dog, Toby, will be here from the Sac County Sheriff’s Office.
- Thursday June 4th: Everyone’s a Hero 3:30-4:30
Learn how you can do your part and be a hero!
- Friday June 5th: Superhero Party! 3:30-4:30
Games and Food!
The form below needs to be completed and returned to the library before you can participate.
Child(ren)’s name(s): _____________________________________________________
CLICK FOR PRINTABLE FORM