Saturday, March 21, 2015

Death Notice

Gerald “Jerry” Huldeen, 79, of Sioux City, Iowa died Friday, March 20, 2015 at Unity Point Health – St. Luke’s in Sioux City from complications with diabetes.

Memorial services will be 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 23, 2015 at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 621 Jennings Street, Sioux City. Pastor Kenny Hsu will officiate. Private family burial will be in Riverside Cemetery in Akron, Iowa.

Visitation with the family present will be from 9:30 a.m. until service time on Monday at the church. Arrangements are with the Carlsen Funeral Home – Schroeder Chapel in Akron, Iowa. His obituary can be found and expressions of sympathy can be extended to the family through www.carlsenfuneralhome.com.


1 comment:

  1. Jerry was someone I always looked up to when I was little. He was so awesome! My most fun memory was hearing from my parents that he had been arrested for driving backwards down Main Street in Odebolt -- what a scandal for a little town. He always had a smile and provided a laugh and I thought he was the greatest. My dad was the pastor of his hometown church.

    Cheryl (Sellstrom) Moe

    ReplyDelete