- The lagoon project is nearing completion with about $12-15,000.00 in costs remaining.
- The future location of the Peterson Pioneer Home has been flagged and is approved by the City Council. The land that the Pioneer House currently sits on will be put up for bid.
- Bill Dreessen addressed the Council and complimented them on the great job with the new sewer lagoon. It really is a beautiful site and he has heard many compliments. He further stated that it is a real plus for the City.
- Resolution # 12.09 - that the City Council hereby accepts the resignation of RJ Rex from the SETD Board and Sac County Endowment Foundation Board with grateful appreciation for his years served in representing Odebolt. The City Council hereby appoints Deb Reinhart to these positions.
- The Council gave approval to the following recommendations as presented by the Recreation Board:
Odebolt Pool Manager -Whitney Simonson
Lifeguards - Emily Beckman, Lauren Beckman, Rachelle Ann Duff, Colton Hemer, Courtney Schnuckel, Kallie Schroeder, Taylor Trimble and Kendra Wunschel.
Basketroom - Elizabeth Cromwell, Samantha Cromwell, Cheyanne Marron, Jeremia Marron, Jacob Olson, and Jack Pingel.